This is not your typical job posting...
We are always on the look out for talented massage therapists and holistic healers looking to find their home. Working at Saltwater Massage Studio is a dream job for a massage therapist - I know because I'm a massage therapist and this was my dream. Our beautifully furnished massage therapy rooms are spacious and airy and let in natural light. All marketing, scheduling, and laundry is handled in house, so all you really need to worry about is showing up and providing your fabulous talents to a steady stream of clients seeking ongoing high-quality massage therapy. We are a true team and everyone that works here is proud of what we have built. There is no room for competition or ego here - we KNOW and take pride in the fact that we are part of a team of incredible therapists. We are all focused on being the best therapist we can be and offering the best services we can provide Every. Single. Day. You will never hear any of us say "That's not my job." Instead, you are likely to walk into your massage room after a client and find that a co-worker changed over your room for you just because. It's THAT kind of place. And on top of that, we love our clients - a kind, loyal, eclectic mix of locals and tourists that keep our days interesting and our business thriving year round.
My Values as a Business Owner:
* fair compensation structure and realistic time off policies that respect and support positive work/life balance
* scheduling procedures that leave room for recharge time between clients
* positive work environment that promotes collaboration within the team and success for individual therapists
* support growth and create opportunities for skills building, knowledge sharing, and continuing education
* commitment to 100% honesty and fairness as a guiding principle in all business and management practices
* create a joyful work environment that adds value to our lives as we make a positive impact on our community
If this sounds like a place you would like to be a part of, send me your resume to email@example.com and tell me a little bit about yourself and why you want to work here. And, please, tell me what days/times you are available and the ideal # of days you would like to work. I need to know if that's a match right from the get-go.
I can't wait to meet you!
Gretchen, Owner and LMT